OpenSIPs is an Open Source SIP proxy/server for voice, video, IM, presence and any other SIP extensions.
OpenSIPs is a multi-functional, multipurpose signaling SIP server.
iNextrix offers OpenSIPs installation, customizations and Custom OpenSIPs services.
Our experienced OpenSIPs developers can make it act as SIP Proxy, SIP Router/Switch, SIP Registrar, Application Server, Redirect Server, SIP Load Balancer and SIP Load Dispatcher, Back-to-Back User Agent, Presence Server, IM Server, Session Border Controller or SBC server, SIP Front-End, NAT traversal Server, IP Gateway (SMS, XMPP) and others – see the full Set of Features.
OpenSIPs solutions are recommended for any kind of SIP scenario such as:
- The high throughput – tens of thousands of CPS, millions of simultaneous calls
- The flexibility of routing and integration – routing script for implementing custom routing logic, several interfacing APIs
- The effective application building – more than 120 modules to provide features, for SIP handling, for back-end operations, for integration, for routing logic
- Expert qualified team
- Competitive pricing
- Focused on client satisfaction
- Dedicated technical support team
- Believe in Quality
- Meeting deadlines
- Creative skills
- Optimized techniques
- Advanced methodology
- Complete IT solutions under roof